[Dev] Help - Build tizen generic image

Zhang, Qiang Z qiang.z.zhang at intel.com
Wed Apr 2 14:39:07 GMT 2014

Hi Suresh,

Just as Jian-feng said, I suggest you to follow our document to build image from scratch:

https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/creating-tizen-image-scratch

First read: Section 2 of https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/cloning-tizen-source , you should have done.
Then section 2 of https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/building-packages-locally, you will learn
  - which gbs.conf will be used, how to run 'gbs build', and which options may be used
  - output of gbs build

Finally, refer to https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/creating-tizen-image to create image using the output local rpm repo created by ' gbs build'.

Thanks
Qiang