[Dev] Help - Build tizen generic image

Suresh Kanzariya skanzariya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:17:37 GMT 2014

Hi,

As per Stephane told after repo init, I copied snapshot manifest file
into generic/project.xml and started 'repo sync' again. I am also
reading the document and it is now clear from where to apply 'gbs
build' command to create image and which gbs.conf file will be used.

I am now reading the document
https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/cloning-tizen-source
which mentioned repo of a release branch which is I think outdated as
per https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2014-March/002210.html. If
so please update the document with latest snapshot so that there won't
be any problem for a newbie like me to getinto Tizen development.

I will post updates.

Thanks.
Suresh