[Dev] What is the target default filesystem for tizen

Kok, Auke-jan H auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com
Wed Apr 2 18:27:19 GMT 2014

This is going to vary per target - and there won't be any default
choices, so we provide the tools to support the filesystems that are
most used.

Every device manufacturer may choose a different FS as well. Tizen
currently has no hard requirements for any features that require btrfs
or other FSs.

Auke