[Dev] Help - Build tizen generic image

Zhang, Qiang Z qiang.z.zhang at intel.com
Thu Apr 3 14:13:04 GMT 2014

Do you mean this part in https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/cloning-tizen-source:

Download the manifest for specific snapshot.

An example is shown below:

$ wget https://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/tizen/ivi/ivi-release/tizen_20131011.2/builddata/manifest/tizen_20131011.2_ia32.xml

Note: Go to Tizen IVI Snapshots to select the desired snapshot.

This is just an example, and here’s a Note to let you go to release folder to select desired one.

If this is not the part you refer to, please give detail link URL.

Thanks

Qiang