[Dev] What is the target default filesystem for tizen

Roman Kubiak r.kubiak at samsung.com
Thu Apr 3 15:05:11 GMT 2014

But the services realted to BTRFS don't need to run in the background on
images built with EXT4 since they are useless, yet they run as the root
user. The snapper daemon is not needed and we could at least turn it off on
the images built, one less root process.

Also i'd think using btrfs might be a great idea in terms of usability,
snapshots are a great way for backups and safety in case of software updates
etc. They are fast and don't take any more disk space then the changes they
hold. OpenSUSE is using that as default now and i know Facebook is doing a
major implementation on BTRFS, it supports security labels so SMACK should
work just fine.