[Dev] Last call for maintainer before force "Accept" "Submit" (slow progress)

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) tizen at rasterman.com
Thu Apr 3 23:50:47 GMT 2014

On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 21:06:16 +0200 "Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC)"
<dominig.arfoll at fridu.net> said:

> > we are getting complaints on no action after just a few days (dominig
> > complained after 3 days).
> >

> If you look well at the content of my mail you will notice that the
> pending issue have a ageing date which varies from 7 to 54 days.

you send out a ping mail to wake people, and 3 days later only a few had woken
up. i'm speaking of your ping. so how long are you willing to wait for a
response? 2 weeks? 2 months? 2 years? what is fair? let's say zofia is right
and it's unfair - then wait 6months. because someone may be sick for a few
months... :)

there has to be a cutoff - fair or unfair as it may be. if things were working,
then there wouldn't be a need.

--
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <tizen at rasterman.com>