[Dev] [Gerrit-status] To-merge:18 To-review:137 To-verify:41 To-review-and-verify:272 Invalid:26 Total:494

Stéphane Desneux stephane.desneux at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Apr 4 18:31:10 GMT 2014

Casey,

IMO, the most important information is in the title:
- To-merge:18
- To-review:137
- To-verify:41
- To-review-and-verify:*272*
- Invalid:26
- Total:494

Maybe you'd prefer to see those stats inside the email body ?

In those stats, 272 is the number to check very carefully, and we all agree on
the problem.

That's why I think those stats are useful: they should induce some reaction from
maintainers. And if nothing happens, they also confirm that a lot of people are
not reachable anymore and shouldn't be referenced as maintainers.

The CSV file is an attachment and is just here to give details to anyone who
needs them: it's not copied inside the email body. So, I don't see the problem
with Kevin's post.

BTW, I don't feel like being on the Titanic. And on Tizen boat, the positions of
the deckchairs *should* be checked. :-)

--
Stéphane Desneux
Intel OTC - Vannes/FR