[Dev] (RFC) FreeRDP for Weston into Tizen

Manuel Bachmann manuel.bachmann at open.eurogiciel.org
Mon Apr 7 08:35:08 GMT 2014

Hi Lukasz,

>This sounds weird by itself. Do you mean running multiple Westons with
FreeRDP as a means to switch between them on a local display? IMHO
Weston should be capable of running multiple instances like X11.

Yes, you're totally right ; Weston already supports multiple instances with
the wayland-to-wayland and x11 compositors e.g.. I just wanted to highlight
the fact that it would be possible to switch on a remote display, too).

Regards,
Manuel

--
Regards,

*Manuel BACHMANN Tizen Project VANNES-FR*