[Dev] Intention to resign

Kim, Yoonsoo yesarang.kim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:27:55 GMT 2014

Dear all,

I'd like to resign the designated Tizen native API reviewer role because
recently I've left Samsung Electronics and I'm afraid that I can't continue
the duty according to my situation.

I've checked what the Tizen governance model is saying about succession of
roles but I couldn't find anything at
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Tizen_Governance#Succession_and_non-interruption_of_activities

I know that someone dislikes Tizen native API but I've heard that there
were many native applications based on it and IMO, it's potentially a good
complement to HTML5 APIs.

So, I kindly ask someone who is familiar with C++ API design to take over
the reviewer role.

Maybe I can continue the job for the time being as a hobby in my free time
but I'm afraid that I can't meet the speed and/or bandwidth of API changes
sooner or later. My opinion is that somebody else should take over the role.

BR,
Yoonsoo

(Please, see the following URL for current designated API reviewers
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/API_Change_Request_Review_Process#Designated_ACR_Reviewers
)