[Dev] Cynara

Lukasz Wojciechowski l.wojciechow at partner.samsung.com
Tue Apr 8 18:57:37 GMT 2014

Services that are being used by applications need to control if the
caller has sufficient privileges to call each API. In Tizen 2.2.X this
level of access control was done using very detailed Smack policy on IPC
mechanisms. Since Tizen 3.0 is introducing compact 3-domain Smack
policy, there is a need for user-space mechanism that complements the
solution. This is a place for new module - Cynara.

Details can be found at wiki page:
http://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Security:Cynara

Page is still being constructed, but is is high time to share and
probably start a discussion.
I will be glad to answer any questions about it.
I plan to publish roadmap for Cynara development and API draft this week.

Best Regards
Lukasz Wojciechowski