[Dev] [Tizen 3.0] Changing the ownership of util-macros packages

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Wed Apr 9 12:29:37 GMT 2014

It was <2014-04-09 śro 10:40>, when Boram Park wrote:
> Dear System / Graphics & UI Framework architects
>
> "platform/upstream/util-macros" is one of X packages which are released by www.x.org.
>
> But currently its domain is "System" domain.
>
> It looks like it's Graphics & UI Framework domain.
>
> Can we move it from System domain to Graphics & UI Framework domain?

I am only a poor maintainer and absolutely fine with it. +1

You may want to look at

https://review.tizen.org/git/?p=scm/meta/git.git;a=summary

repository and push aproppriate changes for it(see [1]) to gerrit where
you can get sort of approval from domain architects.

[1] https://review.tizen.org/git/?p=scm/meta/git.git;a=blob;f=git-trees;h=361aa7fca36d6e4434ee788247416d3dc04aed2b;hb=HEAD#l11067
--
Łukasz Stelmach