[Dev] Remove root privileges from daemons. - weston case

Jussi Laako jussi.laako at linux.intel.com
Wed Apr 16 11:23:13 GMT 2014

On 16.4.2014 0:32, Stéphane Desneux wrote:
> Just a reminder: there's still an open bug on user session startup
> (PTREL-763): the way user sessions are started must be reviewed and

You seem to be having similar systemd issues as we did when trying to
modify Tizen to use tlm and multi-user. I'm getting a bit lost with
systemd and pam_systemd.

It was a bit easier on openSUSE. Curiously enough Fedora has disabled
pam_systemd while openSUSE is using it.

Note, when using tlm compared to user-session-launch, only one instance
should be launched and it will auto-create default/guest sessions for
all seats it finds.