[Dev] Cynara + DBUS

Schaufler, Casey casey.schaufler at intel.com
Wed Apr 16 20:06:01 GMT 2014

The option to configure dbus based on Smack label is available.
I suppose that someone cleverer than I am might be able to
start with the application manifest and create dbus rules for some
cases.

The general rule remains that programs providing privileged services
have to be changed to use Cynara. dbus is not a magic wand.