[Dev] Remove root privileges from daemons.

Marcin Niesluchowski m.niesluchow at samsung.com
Thu Apr 17 08:21:59 GMT 2014

Module You shown logs only capability checks without any more information - no further information about the process (e.g. we want to have information about what capabilities process uses running as executed binary). We wanted to provide method easy to use. Feel free to use another one if You think it is easier to work with :) It should however show what capabilities process executing binary uses for sure and raise a question - why is it using those (sometimes usage is unnecessary) and does it need other ones.

BR,
Marcin Niesluchowski