[Dev] Remove root privileges from daemons.

Kok, Auke-jan H auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com
Thu Apr 17 17:09:10 GMT 2014

No, the namespace folks snowballed me and wanted this patch to
incorporate ns id's (just follow the thread), and afer my eyeballs
rolled back to it's normal orientation I saw a squirrel. 8)

I'd be interested in seeing what needs to be done to fix it up but at
the time I didn't have the attention span (read: busy on other
projects) to really understand and adapt the patch.

Auke