[Dev] [SDK/Emulator] display invalidating improvement

Stanislav Vorobiov s.vorobiov at samsung.com
Fri Apr 18 06:09:40 GMT 2014

Hi, GiWoong

> Please, tell me. What does "doesn't automatically get redrawn, only on actual content update" mean in a detail??
I've attached 2 images, obscure1.png - this is the case when content inside emulator doesn't get updated and we hover some other window over it
and see the black trail, the black trail remains until emulator display contents update, i.e. if we click an icon, drag the notification bar down or scroll to another desktop.
obscure2.png - this is OpenGL app running updating emulator display at every frame, hovering another window over emulator doesn't produce
black trail in this case.

Hope that helps