[Dev] Should I use Release or Snapshots branch?

Clark, Joel joel.clark at intel.com
Mon Apr 21 17:43:36 GMT 2014

Snapshots are made several times a day everytime the code base changes.  They are not yet tested and may or may not boot.  They are useful when you check in code to see if your code check-in works

Releases as done no more than once per day, and are known to have base functionality working. And are targets for QA. Releases/milestone are considered very stable.

Regards
Joel