[Dev] [SDK/Emulator] Emulator kernel upgrade is postponed and other issues...

SeokYeon Hwang syeon.hwang at samsung.com
Wed Apr 23 02:12:22 GMT 2014

Sorry for my late reply.
A mail server was malfunction till yesterday.

The kernel load time I meant was "after kernel loading -> before init start"
time.

[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset[    0.000000] Initializing
cgroup subsys cpu...
Image mount[   12.729651] kjournald starting.  Commit interval 5 seconds[
12.731320] EXT3-fs (vda): using internal journal[   12.732636] EXT3-fs
(vda): recovery complete[   12.733517] EXT3-fs (vda): mounted filesystem
with writeback data mode[   12.734886] mount used greatest stack depth: 6132
bytes leftcreate device filesystemSwitching root
I meant "12.734886" seconds.

It might be not related with 3.12 kernel hang-up issue.
But I'm curious why "HAX enabled" is much slower than "HAX disabled".

Back to the hang-up issue, it is not permanent hang-up.
It proceeds after 5 minutes ~ 15 minutes.
But kernel time is passing only few milliseconds.

It might be a potential critical problem whatever kernel version is, so I
hope to figure out cause of this, ASAP.

Thanks.