[Dev] Unable to launch the emulator with build image

Vivek vivekamancha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:12:57 GMT 2014

Hello,

I've compiled Tizen 2.2.1 source code for i586 mobile architecture, with
the generated image I've created a tizen emulator (This emulator is having
base image as my own generated image and kernel image as default tizen sdk
bzImage.x86), Now my problem is when I start the emulator it gets stuck up
at the boot screen saying "booting the kernel". If I try to connect to
shell (using sdb shell) it say (error msg: target not found). Please could
someone help me with this issue.

Thanks,
Vivek.