[Dev] Emulator Manager Crashes While Opening

Vivek vivekamancha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:58:57 GMT 2014

Hi,

I have installed the latest Tizen 3.0  sdk (developer version), but I'm
unable to launch the emulator-manager. Whenever I try to launch the
emulator-manager it crashes by leaving the following log messages

Error log:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.tizen.emulator.manager.vms.VMProperty.initVMWorker(VMProperty.java:75)
    at
org.tizen.emulator.manager.platform.PlatformList.settingVMPropertyList(PlatformList.java:179)
    at
org.tizen.emulator.manager.platform.PlatformList.checkingBaseImageBinaryVersion(PlatformList.java:186)
    at
org.tizen.emulator.manager.platform.PlatformList.makePlatformList(PlatformList.java:121)
    at
org.tizen.emulator.manager.EmulatorManager.main(EmulatorManager.java:269)

Even I tried launching the emulator using command line tool emulator-x86,
which also crashes giving the following error

./emulator-x86: error while loading shared libraries:
libavresample-emul.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Previously I had Tizen 2.2 SDK installed, I just updated it to 3.0. I'm
running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, 32 bit OS.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Vivek.