[Dev] Schedule announced for Tizen Developer Conference 2014

Brian Warner brian.warner at linux.com
Tue Apr 29 11:33:11 GMT 2014

Hi everyone,

In case you haven't seen it, the schedule has been announced for the 2014
Tizen Developer Conference:
https://www.tizen.org/events/tizen-developer-conference/2014/conference-schedule

We had a lot of good submissions come in through the CFP.  We'll have a
broad variety of topics for app and platform developers alike. At a high
level:

 * Platform development, for those working on Tizen source code.
 * App development, with sessions on HTML5 and the native APIs.
 * Tutorials and community, which includes porting Tizen to new devices,
how to use the SDK, how to create Tizen system images, etc.
 * TV, for more info on the Tizen TV architecture and app development.
 * IVI, which covers In-Vehicle Infotainment.
 * Ecosystem, which includes porting from other platforms to Tizen.
 * Wearables, for those developing apps for wearable devices.
 * IoT, which covers Tizen for Internet of Things.

You can learn more and register here:
https://www.tizen.org/events/tizen-developer-conference/2014

Hope to see you there!

Brian