[Dev] Schedule announced for Tizen Developer Conference 2014
brian.warner at linux.com
Tue Apr 29 11:33:11 GMT 2014
In case you haven't seen it, the schedule has been announced for the 2014
Tizen Developer Conference:
We had a lot of good submissions come in through the CFP. We'll have a
broad variety of topics for app and platform developers alike. At a high
* Platform development, for those working on Tizen source code.
* App development, with sessions on HTML5 and the native APIs.
* Tutorials and community, which includes porting Tizen to new devices,
how to use the SDK, how to create Tizen system images, etc.
* TV, for more info on the Tizen TV architecture and app development.
* IVI, which covers In-Vehicle Infotainment.
* Ecosystem, which includes porting from other platforms to Tizen.
* Wearables, for those developing apps for wearable devices.
* IoT, which covers Tizen for Internet of Things.
You can learn more and register here:
Hope to see you there!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Dev