[Dev] systemd-212

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Wed Apr 30 15:38:25 GMT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I've prepared an update for systemd (212) in Tizen. Before I push it
gerrit I'd like to ask you to take a look at it. It is available as my
sandbox branch

git fetch ssh://review.tizen.org:29418/platform/upstream/systemd sandbox/lstelmach/tizen-v212

Please report any and all problems you encounter while trying to use
this version.

For those of you who are brave enought there is a kdbus-enabled version.

git fetch ssh://review.tizen.org:29418/platform/upstream/systemd sandbox/lstelmach/kdbus-integration-on-212

Kind regards,
--
Łukasz Stelmach