[Dev] Common/X11 schedule

Boram Park boram1288.park at samsung.com
Fri Aug 1 08:18:32 GMT 2014

On 07/31/2014 11:10 PM, Stéphane Desneux wrote:
> Hi Boram,
>
> For the missing rights on xorg git repos, you may know that the model
> for maintenance has changed a few months ago. It's very probable that
> you're not in the new subdomain (or domain) associated to xorg. I think
> this is something that can be fixed by the infra team.
>
> BTW, we made some changes on xorg-server (tizen branch) to add
> conditional flags for mesa and or intel architectures. These must be
> included in the new 1.16 spec file of xorg-server because we'll need to
> build of intel arches too. Can you please review
> - https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/25223
> - https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/25224 (which depends on the
> previous one)
I reviewed above two patches and submitted them.
And today I pushed all our works to tizen branch. xorg-server is now 1.16.

> I'll take a look at desktop-skin.
Our SCM guy said that the error related with qemu was caused by ia32-x11
repo things.
He modified something for devel:x11:common. Then desktop-skin error
disapeared.
And also zypper issues were also solved by rebuilding.
Only image-configurations and wayland-fits error remain.

We are going to create a arm-x11 binary image locally and test it next week.
I'll let you know the test result after that.

Thanks

--
Boram Park <boram1288.park at samsung.com>