[Dev] D-Bus + Cynara

Lukasz Wojciechowski l.wojciechow at partner.samsung.com
Fri Aug 1 19:37:58 GMT 2014

Hi Patrick

Thank You for your work.
Jacek will be grateful for code You left. Probably You both can
synchronize after this 2 weeks, when You'll be back.

On Cynara side, we started work on asynchronous API yesterday.
Marcin Niesluchowski is the person that is responsible for that task as
I plan also to go to holiday.
He will share draft of API next week on mailing list.

We still need to figure out best way to wait for results. We need some
research from Jacek.
I think hints that You've left in bus/check.c will help us.
When a request to cynara is passed and bus_check_privilege will return
BUS_RESULT_LATER, we need to add our socket connected with cynara to
dbus, so it will be monitored and our callback will be launched when
some data appear on that socket.
I don't know how to do it, because I don't know dbus, but probably Jacek
can tell us how to do it.

Have a good holiday.
best wishes
Lukasz