[Dev] TIzen:IVI for J6/DRA7XX EVM

Bartosh, Eduard eduard.bartosh at intel.com
Mon Aug 4 11:03:50 GMT 2014

Hi Vitaly,

From my understanding you should request creation of new project, i.e. git tree by creating a Jira issue. This must be approved by architects I believe. After tree is created you can push your code there and submit it using gbs submit. As soon as all required packages/changes are in the repository you can start introducing new image to the releases. I’d also suggest the same way – create Jira issue with detailed explanation which image do you need and which packages should go there. I can help with this part, but it must be approved by architects too.

Regards,
Ed

From: Dev [mailto:dev-bounces at lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of Vitaly Chernooky
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2014 1:35 PM
To: dev at lists.tizen.org
Cc: Andrii Anisov
Subject: [Dev] TIzen:IVI for J6/DRA7XX EVM

Hi All!

So I have basic Tizen:IVI on my DRA7XX and am interested in introducing basic support into mainstream. I have already read Tizen Wiki but there steel leave many questions.

Can anyone provide me basic example or any other suggestion?

At first stage I need to introduce the vendor kernel.

With best regards,

--
Vitaly Chernooky | Senior Developer - Product Engineering and Development
GlobalLogic

http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt
Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki