[Dev] Fwd: TIzen:IVI for J6/DRA7XX EVM

Vitaly Chernooky vitalii.chernookyi at globallogic.com
Mon Aug 4 12:12:28 GMT 2014

Hi Artem,

Do you have any notes about it?

With best regards,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bartosh, Eduard <eduard.bartosh at intel.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Subject: RE: [Dev] TIzen:IVI for J6/DRA7XX EVM
To: Vitaly Chernooky <vitalii.chernookyi at globallogic.com>, "
dev at lists.tizen.org" <dev at lists.tizen.org>
Cc: Andrii Anisov <andrii.anisov at globallogic.com>

 Hi Vitaly,

>From my understanding you should request creation of new project, i.e. git
tree by creating a Jira issue. This must be approved by architects I
believe. After tree is created you can push your code there and submit it
using gbs submit. As soon as all required packages/changes are in the
repository you can start introducing new image to the releases. I’d also
suggest the same way – create Jira issue with detailed explanation which
image do you need and which packages should go there. I can help with this
part, but it must be approved by architects too.

Regards,

Ed