[Dev] [DEV] which package should provide CA certificates in Tizen common image?

Wang, Ning W ning.w.wang at intel.com
Tue Aug 5 05:19:33 GMT 2014

Hi Xu,

WRT is deprecated, and has been replaced by crosswalk. So wrt-security is not present in latest IVI daily repo.
You can find it in previous milestone release, see http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/tizen/ivi/tizen_20140422.1/repos/.
You can also get its source from review.tizen.org.

Thanks,
Ning