[Dev] [DEV] which package should provide CA certificates in Tizen common image?

Zhang, Xu U xu.u.zhang at intel.com
Tue Aug 5 05:36:17 GMT 2014

Hi Ning,

I know crosswalk has replaced wrt as web runtime in Tizen Common. But I think crosswalk is not the right package to maintain CA certificates. In my mind, the owner of wrt-security should provide a package including these certificates in Tizen Common. Can owner of wrt-security to integrate them into Tizen Common?

Thanks
Zhang Xu