[Dev] [DEV] which package should provide CA certificates in Tizen common image?

Zhang, Xu U xu.u.zhang at intel.com
Tue Aug 5 08:37:14 GMT 2014

Hi Ning,

I agree that we should pick up files into a new package. But the work is not only to pick the certificates in the new package. Who should maintain the validity of these certificates and manage to update/revoke these certificates?
It's better for system or security team can set up such package in my mind.

Best Regards
Zhang Xu