[Dev] Common/X11 schedule

Boram Park boram1288.park at samsung.com
Wed Aug 6 05:35:37 GMT 2014

08/02/2014 08:51 AM에 Stéphane Desneux 이(가) 쓴 글:

>>> I'll take a look at desktop-skin.
>> Our SCM guy said that the error related with qemu was caused by
>> ia32-x11 repo
>> things.
>> He modified something for devel:x11:common. Then desktop-skin error
>> disapeared.
>
> Good ! What was the change on devel:x11:common ? It could be useful to
> copy the change to main project: the devel:x11:common project config
> should be exactly aligned on Tizen:Common. If some change has been
> done to fix things, we must know.

Jinkun said that devel:x11:common used the wrong qemu rpm package of
wrong arch (ia32-xxx) and he made devel:x11:common use the correct qemu
rpm package.

>> And also zypper issues were also solved by rebuilding.
>> Only image-configurations and wayland-fits error remain.
>
> image-configuration was fixed by Jian-feng Ding and today I've
> submitted the changes on wayland-fits. No more error should occur.

Thanks.

>> We are going to create a arm-x11 binary image locally and test it
>> next week.
>
> If there are some specific fixes to introduce in ks files, please report.

Creating local arm-x11 binary seems to be related with "Qeustion for
creating arm-wayland and arm-x11 images in Tizen:Common" mail.
In this case, I can do nothing for this issue. I hope SCM guys solve
this issue soon.

--
Boram Park <boram1288.park at samsung.com>