[Dev] Some Tizen Platform Security Confusion

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Wed Aug 6 08:18:51 GMT 2014

Casey,

it must also be noticed that services which need to protect conflict to
resources access induced by multi user and were expecting to get that
protection (not directly related to security) handle at the SAPI demon
need now to provide that protection by themselves and that will not be
possible to add in the dbus server.
In that case the conflict protection will have to be included in a
dedicated daemon.

Example would for example to restrict pairing of a phone to the user who
did it but accept to share the pairing of a remote control.

Regards

Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect
Open Source Technology Centre