[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error do

Kévin THIERRY kevin.thierry at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Aug 6 12:46:42 GMT 2014

As I said the error looks very similar to the one I get with
ecryptfs-utils. I got it working by exporting the apparently missing
variables. To do that, just add a 'do_compile_prepend()" section in the
rpm-extraconf.inc file like this one:

do_compile_prepend() {
     export HOST_SYS=${HOST_SYS}
     export BUILD_SYS=${BUILD_SYS}
}

If you still have unknown variables, just add them the same way (I also
had to add "STAGING_LIBDIR" and "STAGING_INCDIR").

I really don't know where this comes from neither why you have this
issue with rpm and I don't. I think it is strange that such variables
are not available. Anyway, it seems to work with this correction...

Anoop, please tell me if it works for you.

Also I'd like to know if anyone have the same issue with rpm. If it's
the case it will probably be necessary to add this correction in the recipe.

Regards,
Kevin