[Dev] "app" user and group

Stéphane Desneux stephane.desneux at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Aug 6 13:59:47 GMT 2014

Hi Michal,

More precisely, the 'app' user was removed from platform/upstream/setup
but the change has never been submitted to OBS. So, all current images
still define the app user and some profiles still strongly depend on 'app'.

As you can imagine, removing the 'app' user is not as simple as removing
it from etc/passwd. So I propose to track the work in Jira in a new
dedicated bug (or in an existing one if any).

At least on Tizen:Common, I think that this removal could be done and
completed quite quickly.

--
Stéphane Desneux
Intel OTC - Vannes/FR