[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error do

Anoop Babu babu.anoop at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 15:00:39 GMT 2014

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your inputs.
I had added codes to do_compile_prepend()

 export HOST_SYS=${HOST_SYS}
 export BUILD_SYS=${BUILD_SYS}
 export STAGING_LIBDIR=${STAGING_LIBDIR}
 export STAGING_INCDIR=${STAGING_INCDIR}

Seems I have the same error
Checking for cap_set_file in -lcap... no
configure: error: --with-msm given, but cap_set_file not found in libcap

Attached is the log file please have a look.

Best regards
 Anoop