[Dev] Tizen ConnMan has been upgraded to upstream version 1.24 now!

Zhang, Zhengguang zhengguang.zhang at intel.com
Thu Aug 7 06:32:42 GMT 2014

Hi, All
Now Tizen ConnMan has been upgraded to upstream version 1.24, after fixing some regressions and testing/monitoring it for a period, we think it is stable enough, so we upgrade it formally on tizen.org(tizen branch of platform/upstream/connman), and what we have done are:

1.       Upgrade Tizen ConnMan to upstream version 1.24 on tizen.org

2.       Apply and merge Tizen platform specific patches basing on it

3.       Back port 2 upstream patches to fix 2 regressions of upstream ConnMan 1.24, one is ConnMan will crash when switching networks, the other one is connecting to an already connected service leads to input/output error.

Check it please, any questions, feel free to contact me, thanks!

Regards,
Zhang Zhengguang