[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error do

Kévin THIERRY kevin.thierry at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Aug 7 07:20:25 GMT 2014

Hi Anoop,

I can't reproduce this error (but I'm not building for imx6). I've seen
similar error message regarding libcap but can't remember what we did to
correct it. Anyway in your configure command line you have a
$BUILDTARGET which is not expanded, that looks suspicious.

Another good file to provide when you have an issue is the
run.do_compile file which contains all the instructions executed for the
compile section.

I think looking at the $BUILDTARGET is a good start toinvestigate this
bug. Also, a fix has been made on libcap in meta-tizen which removes
configure options (commit 65bd0041da560c7ba9ede5e53c06b3f65d7906f2),
maybe a useful option has been removed in the process.

Let me know if you find anything relevant to this issue.

Kevin