[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error do

Kévin THIERRY kevin.thierry at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Aug 7 12:07:57 GMT 2014

commit 65bd0041da560c7ba9ede5e53c06b3f65d7906f2 is already present in
your branch, what I meant was that maybe this change isn't correct and
creates a new issue.

Looking at the log you provided I see things that surprise me:

* BUILDTARGET="--host=x86_64-linux-gnu "
This an error in the recipe, this value shouldn't be hard-coded but set
to "--host=${HOST_SYS} " and exported so replacing this line with:
export BUILDTARGET="--host=${HOST_SYS} " should be better.

* Are you sure you are building against imx6 (ARM) because I see
references to i686 everywhere in your log ? Did you set the "MACHINE"
variable in your conf/local.conf correctly and add the required meta in
your conf/bblayer.conf ?

Kevin