[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error do

Kévin THIERRY kevin.thierry at open.eurogiciel.org
Thu Aug 7 12:25:01 GMT 2014

On 07/08/2014 14:07, Kévin THIERRY wrote:
> commit 65bd0041da560c7ba9ede5e53c06b3f65d7906f2 is already present in
> your branch, what I meant was that maybe this change isn't correct and
> creates a new issue.
>
> Looking at the log you provided I see things that surprise me:
>
> * BUILDTARGET="--host=x86_64-linux-gnu "
> This an error in the recipe, this value shouldn't be hard-coded but
> set to "--host=${HOST_SYS} " and exported so replacing this line with:
> export BUILDTARGET="--host=${HOST_SYS} " should be better.
Ignore that and try to add:

export BUILDTARGET="--target=${TARGET_SYS} "

in the do_compile_prepend() section of the rpm-extraconf.inc file and
replace:

./configure --build=${TARGET_SYS} --host=x86_64-linux-gnu

with:

./configure --build=${TARGET_SYS} --host=${HOST_SYS}

in rpm-extraconf.inc. (Not tested.)

The rpm recipe is a mess, I will try to clean it when I have time.

Kevin