[Dev] Tizen RPM macros now defines %suse_version : good or not ?

Chanho Park chanho61.park at samsung.com
Thu Aug 7 13:34:41 GMT 2014

Hi,

I re-submitted the packages with new group tag

https://build.tizen.org/project/show?project=home%3Aprerelease%3ATizen%3ACom
mon%3Asubmit%3Atizen%3A20140807.133029

{"obs_target_prj": "Tizen:Common", "git_tag":
"submit/tizen/20140807.133029", "images": [], "git_commit":
"a7166fff7a3911ca5402fd8ab343f95c04b0e5ed", "submitter": "Chanho Park",
"projects": ["platform/upstream/kickstarter", "platform/upstream/icecream",
"platform/upstream/build", "platform/upstream/mic",
"platform/upstream/zypper", "platform/upstream/python-pygments"]}

Group tag : submit/tizen/20140807.133029
Packages:
python-pygments
mic
kickstarter