[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error do

Anoop Babu babu.anoop at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 15:03:04 GMT 2014

Dear Kevin

I have updated rpm-extraconf.inc with changes as you have mentioned. But
unfortunately it has not resolved the issue.
I'm hitting the same issue. I have attached the log files as well as
the.inc file for your reference.
In the main log i can see the machine configuration as
TARGET_SYS        = "arm-poky-linux-gnueabi"
MACHINE           = "imx6qsabreauto"

In the run file I see two suspicious steps mainly
unset MACHINE (line no 83) and unset DISTRO( line no 89)

regards
Anoop

Best regards
     A.B
P Please think about the environment before printing this e-mail

*7 Switch off as you go | qAlways recycle | P Save a tree...please don't
print this e-mail unless you really need to.*