[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error do

Anoop Babu babu.anoop at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 06:28:00 GMT 2014

Thank you Kevin,
I run the script the error seems to have gone away. I have hit another
error, which I will rasie separately.

thanks and regards
Anoop

Best regards
     A.B
P Please think about the environment before printing this e-mail

*7 Switch off as you go | qAlways recycle | P Save a tree...please don't
print this e-mail unless you really need to.*