[Dev] git tag -> OBS submit requests mapping

Jacek Bukarewicz j.bukarewicz at samsung.com
Mon Aug 11 10:53:02 GMT 2014

Hi,

I'm a bit confused about how git tags like submit/tizen/<date> are
mapped to OBS submissions.
In the scm/git-obs-mapping.git package there is a file that seems to
contain such mapping:
https://review.tizen.org/git/?p=scm/git-obs-mapping.git;a=blob;f=git-obs-mapping.xml;h=2ed41f871766cbea659ab50e8929e6e19826e817;hb=HEAD

This XML suggests that submit/tizen/<date> tags should trigger
submissions to these projects:
- Tizen:Mobile
- Tizen:IVI
- Tizen:Generic
- Tizen:IVI:Panda
- Tizen:Common

Since I cannot find any official documentation regarding this mapping
I'd like to ask for clarification if that's correct.
We are mostly interested in Tizen:IVI and Tizen:Common projects. Is it
enough to run gbs submit -m '<message>' to trigger OBS submit request to
these or should target projects be explicitly specified (options -t
tizen_ivi or -t tizen_common should be added to gbs submit)?

Best regards,

--
Jacek Bukarewicz
j.bukarewicz at samsung.com