[Dev] Issues on converting from vconf to buxton

Peters, Brad T brad.t.peters at intel.com
Mon Aug 11 17:37:20 GMT 2014

Hi Semun,

This is a valid point and a good idea. We're currently working to put
together several demonstration projects which have been fully converted.  A
guide like you suggest would go well with these. I'll start putting such a
document together, and have something out towards end of week.

Best regards,
-Brad Peters

Best