[Dev] Disabled Mouse Cursor in Tizen 2.2

GyeongHwan Hong redcarrottt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 05:24:56 GMT 2014

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

I have already tried to change the configuration of Enlightment as the
reference(TIVI-515), but cursor does not appear yet.

I also removed a parameter '-nocursor' to xorg on /etc/sysconfig/xorg, but
it also does not make a change.
Even '-retro' parameter does not make any change.

Is there any other ideas?

Thanks,
Gyeonghwan Hong.

RedCarrottt at gmail.com