[Dev] Disabled Mouse Cursor in Tizen 2.2

Carsten Haitzler c.haitzler at samsung.com
Tue Aug 12 05:45:48 GMT 2014

it may be the enlightenment theme that sets an invisible cursor (just is
all alpha pixels) and that is done by the theme. maybe try make sure you
have the std default theme as shipped - not the modified ones, and dont
use anything but the default profile.

you also want to make sure your build doesnt enable or disable any
modules - remove those module configure options from the build so you
get all modules by default. if $HOME has an empty ~/.e dir then you'll
be launched into e's default startup wizard with mouse pointer and all.
basically i'm sayng "rmove all the csutomizing tizen has done and go
back to 'as shipped by upstream'" and you'll get what you want. :)

of course that e is really old. really old.