[Dev] git push/pull failed

Chanho Park chanho61.park at samsung.com
Tue Aug 12 07:30:27 GMT 2014

Hi,

I also can see welcome message when I connected the review.tizen.org using
ssh.
I think something error was occurred in source server.

ssh review.tizen.org

  ****    Welcome to Gerrit Code Review    ****

  Hi Chanho Park, you have successfully connected over SSH.

  Unfortunately, interactive shells are disabled.
  To clone a hosted Git repository, use:

  git clone ssh://cometzero@review.tizen.org:29418/REPOSITORY_NAME.git

Connection to review.tizen.org closed.

Best Regards,