[Dev] Fail to install and uninstall Tizen SDK

Daniel Juyung Seo seojuyung2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 09:58:28 GMT 2014

Dear Sungho,
easiest way to remove the installed sdk is to remove the directory and
reinstall the sdk.
$ rm -rf ~/tizen-sdk ~/tizen-sdk-data

This is a dirty and hacky way but will make your life easier.
Anyhow, this needs to be fixed.
Please support more log info to sdk maintainers.

Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)