[Dev] git tag -> OBS submit requests mapping

Kanevskiy, Alexander alexander.kanevskiy at intel.com
Tue Aug 12 11:59:08 GMT 2014

On 12/08/14 11:17 , "Philippe Coval" <philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org<mailto:philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org>> wrote:

Hi,

Is the current version of git-obs-mapping deployed ?
should it be submited and by who ?

majority of repositories under scm/* hierarchy are configurations and taking into use automatically without “submit” tags.

see :

https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=scm%2Fgit-obs-mapping.git;a=summary

last tag is 2months ago and there are many changes since..

I am asking because there have been some request to be able to use dev tools on tizen..
And I want to validate that qemu could be also used to build "on device" ...

Thanks

--
Best regards, Alexander Kanevskiy.
Intel Finland Oy