[Dev] arm-wayland image and boot image

Stéphane Desneux stephane.desneux at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue Aug 12 12:44:42 GMT 2014

Hi Chanho,

I think that Philippe wanted to say that the few reviews concerning
images had to be reviewed:

* platform/upstream/kickstarter
* platform/upstream/image-configurations
* scm/meta/obs
* profile/common/meta

As you said, appfw is really another topic and we don't have to deal
with it for X11 and other ARM images.

Thanks.
--
Stéphane Desneux