[Dev] Announce: Tizen:Common armv7l images available on tizen.org

Stanislav Vorobiov s.vorobiov at samsung.com
Wed Aug 13 13:59:28 GMT 2014

Hi, Philippe

Just a quick note regarding this:

> Since this target does not support Graphics acceleration,
> the framebuffer renderer must be selected until
> I'll submit a weston patch to select fb as fallback.

Our YaGL/VIGS solution works for arm as well as for x86, so technically it's possible
to run ARM images with GPU support, one just needs to enable YaGL/VIGS on arm board.
For that to work arm board needs to support PCI, if PCI is supported then YaGL/VIGS devices
will be detected automatically and can be used.

Thanks.